Join the IAS!!
IAS membership dues are $25 per year, payable by personal check, major credit card, or PayPal.
- Snailmail option: Download our membership application (PDF fill-in form). Fill it out, print it, and mail to us with your personal check per the instructions in the document.
- Pay online: Scroll down and enter your membership information for our records. Once you click the "Submit and Continue" button, we will collect your payment.
PLEASE ALSO READ THE FOLLOWING:
- ASTRONOMICAL LEAGUE - League membership through the IAS is only $7.50 (compare to $30 for an "at large" membership). Your first issue of The Reflector, being a quarterly publication, could take a few months to arrive. If you want league membership, please be sure to add it to your cart prior to checkout.
- NEW MEMBERS are strongly encouraged to join the IAS-Indy Collaboration Site at groups.io to receive late-breaking updates on upcoming IAS functions and general astronomy.
- STUDENT MEMBERSHIPS are intended for those of high school age and older who want voting privileges, etc. Minor children are very welcome at IAS events and buying them a separate membership is generally unnecessary.
- SPOUSES of members are also members, including voting privileges, ability to hold office, etc. Please, do not send a separate payment for your spouse. Just include his/her name on the membership form so we can get things set up properly.
- BROWSER COMPATIBILITY - A few people have reported difficulties completing checkout using Internet Explorer 11. If this happens to you, try another browser.